Access Statement for The Waterings B&B in St
- A Bed and Breakfast set on the edge of St Davids in 1
acre of landscaped gardens. Nearly the entire garden is level and some of it is accessible using tarmac and gravel paths.
- All doors are a minimum of 32 inches (81.5 centimetres)
- All rooms and facilities are on ground floor there are a
couple of very small 1-3 inch steps. Ramps if necessary can be provided.
- Guests who are wheelchair users or have difficulty with
their mobility should inform us when making a reservation.
- Pets are not allowed in the guest rooms apart form
assistance dogs and people should contact us before making a reservation if they intend to bring one.
- Large private car Park capable of holding up to 20 cars
with access for the vehicles up to the front door for unloading and loading.
- There are secure facilities for keeping bicycles and
- Adjacent to the National Park centre where there is a
Car Park, "park and
ride" and tourist information centre.
- All rooms are en suite, with their own lounge or sitting
area and are on the ground floor. Showers are over the bath in all rooms.
- All rooms have hot drink making facilities, remote
control TV and complementary sweets and information on local restaurants and activities
- A Large breakfast menu to choose from.
- Table tennis and a Croquet lawn are available to
- Barbecue facilities are available in summer months for
guests to use.
- All partners and staff are trained under the Welcome